Mission Track (MT hereinafter) is marketed by subscription to Client Organizations (Client, hereinafter), which provide their Staff (own, subcontracted, or whatever the relationship between both parties) access to MT by registering users, To which it allows, in this way, access to MT and to the Client’s information, included in MT by said Client.
A user of the Client with the role of Administrator can enter in MT the User Profile data of the users to whom the Client decides to give access to MT. The user themselves can also enter and modify part of the data of his own User Profile.
COLLECTION OF USER DATA
The user data collected in MT have been provided by the Client to register as a user, or have been entered in MT directly or indirectly by the Client or by the user themselves.
The user data that is collected in MT are the following: email (mandatory), name and surname (not mandatory), image (not mandatory), language (mandatory), position in your Organization (not mandatory) and telephone number (not required).
Additionally, only during the use of MT in Emergency Management (some active Emergency), the geolocation data of certain users (date, time, latitude and longitude) are automatically collected, in the event of certain actions, during their participation. in the Emergency Notification, in the Emergency Coordination, or in the Response Procedures associated with it.
This geolocation can be collected periodically, without the need for the application to be open or in use. By default, geolocation is not activated. You must give your express consent so that we can store it.
USAGE OF USER DATA
The user data that is collected in MT is used for the following purposes:
- Email (required): as a user identifier and to be able to recover the access password by the user if necessary.
- Name and surname (not required): to be able to be identified by other MT Users who have been registered by your Organization.
- Image (not required): in order to be identified by other MT Users who have been registered by your Organization.
- Language (required): to adapt the MT interface to your language preferences.
Position in your Organization (not mandatory): to be able to be identified by other TM Users who have been registered by your Organization.
- Telephone number (not required): to be able to call you by phone by other MT Users who have been registered by your Organization.
- Geolocation (only registered in the cases indicated above): to be able to monitor the development of emergency management by the users of your Organization involved in it.
RETENTION OF USER DATA
The user data collected in MT will be kept for the duration of the contract between the Client and Mission Track. In the event of cancellation of the Contract, or formal request by the Client, Mission Track will permanently delete all existing Client data in MT, including user data, within a maximum period of one month.
As long as the above does not happen, the data of a user will be kept until they are unsubscribed as a MT user, at the request of the user or the Client.
Additionally, the non-mandatory data of a user can be deleted by the user themselves at any time by accessing his User Profile.
DISCLOSURE OF USER DATA
No user data is shared with any other organization other than that of the Client that registered each user.
User data is only shared with certain users of the same Organization based on their role:
- User profile (email, name and surname, image, language, position in your Organization and phone number): shared (in editable mode) only with TM users of the same Organization with the role of Administrator.
- Geoposition (only registered in the cases indicated above): shared (in reading mode, not editable) only with TM users from the same Organization with the role of Plan Manager.
Access to user data
No user data is accessible by any user of any organization other than that of the Client that registered each user.
User data is only accessible (in reading mode, not editable) by certain users of the same Organization:
- User profile with the exception of language (email, name and surname, image, position in your Organization and telephone number): accessible in reading mode by the rest of the MT users of the same Organization.
- Geoposition (only in the cases indicated above): accessible in reading mode and only in real time by MT users from the same Organization involved in the management of the emergency that triggered their geolocation.
International TRANSFER OF USER DATA
Your user data resides in Google Firebase Realtime Database and which runs only in Google LLC Data Centers, incorporated under the laws of the State of California (USA) based in Mountain View (California, USA), occurring, if applicable the case, the consequent international transfer of your data. You can find information about it here.
RIGHTS OF THE USER REGARDING THEIR DATA
The rights of access and rectification of their user data (email, name and surname, image, language, position in their Organization and telephone number) can be exercised by the same user by editing their User Profile.
The right to delete your user data that is not mandatory (name and surname, image, position in your Organization and telephone number) can be exercised by the same user by editing their User Profile.
The right to delete their user data that is mandatory (email and language) can be exercised by the same user requesting their withdrawal as MT user to a MT user from the same Organization with the role of Administrator, or directly to Mission Track (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Regarding the geolocation data already registered, a user can exercise their rights through an MT user from the same Organization with the role of Plan Manager.
SECURITY OF USER DATA
We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your user data. Communications with our servers are end-to-end encrypted (HTTPS), and our database is encrypted, among other security measures.